[UPDATED: March 21, 2020]
March 21, 2020
In light of the rapidly changing status of COVID-19, we have decided to change our hours and are working by appointment only Tuesdays - Fridays (EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY) for the foreseeable future.
Please arrange a time for ordering glasses/contact lenses
and/or for pickup.
Thank you for your patience and understanding. Please keep safe!
Leo Franken & David Downing
March 18, 2020
The Spectacle Shoppe takes the health of our clients and staff seriously. We have been leading the industry with a careful response to the COVID-19 outbreak.
We respectfully ask clients and neighbours not to enter our premises if you or your close contacts are sick with a cough, fever, have difficulty breathing, or if you have just arrived from a ‘No Go’ country outlined by Canadian Health Authorities.
Do contact us by phone or email anytime if you have concerns. Many of our services can be tailored to your needs.
If you need to stop by, please come with the confidence and expectation that Spectacle Shoppe have instituted our new Clean-Care Here procedures. They follow and exceed all CDC (The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention) guidelines.
Considerations and Procedures:
It is worth mentioning that up-to-date prescription eyewear and back-up eyewear may make a difference in this critical time. We would also like to note that border closures and reduced travel options may affect the supply chain in the near future.We will continue to keep you updated via email, social media and our website should things change during this dynamic time.For the most up-to-date information on the COVID-19 pandemic and its implications, as well as recommendations, treatments, FAQ’s, and news, please visit the following official health organizations:www.cdc.govwww.bccdc.caSincerely,Leo Franken & David Downing
- Our street location naturally allows you to avoid crowds and achieve appropriate ‘social distancing’ recommended by our health advisors.
- We are offering and encouraging one on one appointments for those in the higher risk age or caregiver categories.
- We are effectively sanitizing all of our frame collections and store surfaces throughout the day.
- We are hand washing between every client interaction.
- We encourage hand washing or the use of our hand sanitizer by our clients and visitors.
- All our products are carefully chosen from manufacturers around the world will be cleaned to our highest standards before they are dispensed.
- Individualized delivery arrangements are available.
For Over 40 years, Leo has been passionately carrying on the tradition of professional service while featuring excellent quality and fashionable eyewear. Leo is a wealth of information and his blog is designed to share that information with you.
Connect with Leo Franken on Facebook